Descripción de la oferta
**Please apply for this position with an English version CV**
– You will be responsible to monitor and report on the performance of XML clients within your designated region. You will also be expected to provide basic technical support.
– Monitor XML Clients performance against agreed KPIs (number of Searched, Bookings and Volume of errors against a specified time interval).
– Create reports to share with key stakeholders and customers using common tools like MS Excel and internal tools like Triometric and My Admin.
– Support the Technical Account Manager in report preparation
– Communicate issues/problems with client’s performance to internal teams and track updates until resolution.
– Work closely with customers against agreed SLAs to ensure these are not violated. Activities will include customer/business updates according to SLA.
– Manage the 1st and 2nd level technical support issues.
– Manage communications with local technical supplier companies under the guidance of the IT Manager.
Titulación mínima: Grado
Experiencia: De 3 a 5 años
Categoría profesional: Empleado
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
– Previous experience with supporting XML clients in a similar capacity
– Previous experience with providing desktop level support (desirable)
– Previous experience with customer query handling
– Good understanding of Travel Industry especially supporting XML clients.
– Good understanding of XML technology
– Good knowledge of MS Windows 7 & 8, MS Office 2016 and 365
– Basic all round technical knowledge
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Good Analytical skills
– Good interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and develop relationships
– Good presentation skills both in person and written
– Excellent customer interface skills – both on the phone and I person
– Ability to diagnose the cause of problems and to provide effective solutions quickly
– Ability to organise and prioritise work in an effective manner
– Ability to work within target oriented environment
– Ability to work under pressure
– Team player abilities
Último inscrito: Hoy
Otros usuarios se han interesado por estas ofertas
Cursos relacionados con Turismo
¿Cómo BUSCAR TRABAJO en Internet?
Visiten nuestras FANPAGES de ¿Cómo BUSCAR TRABAJO en Internet?: