Descripción de la oferta
Are you passionate about travelling and would you like to help customers within your area? If you have experience in Customer Service and you have a Native level of Dutch, you should have a look!
Our client is offering their customers exclusive and original weekends-trips all over the world. For more than 15 years they are the number 1 provider for fun, exciting and adventurous getaways. With their headquarters in Paris, they are currently looking for new talent for their office in Barcelona.
As a Travel Agent, your responsibilities include:
– Responding to requests for information about bookings of weekends, hotel information, services, etc. by phone and by email
– Carrying out on behalf of clients telephone bookings or gift cards.
– Making changes or cancellations on behalf of customers
– Control of clients who have not completed our purchase.
– Managing overbookings and refounds.
What’s on offer:
– Fixed salary + variable
– Ticket restaurant
– International working environment
– Growing opportunities
– Office based in the city center of Barcelona
Titulación mínima: Sin titulación
Experiencia: No requerida
Categoría profesional: Empleado
– Native level of Dutch
– Fluent level of Spanish or French
Core Skills / Experience:
– Experience in Customer Service, preferably in the tourism sector
– Excellent communication and writing skills
– University degree or superior education in Tourism, Business, or similar
– Dynamic, motivated and ambitious person
– Proactive and team worker
Último inscrito: Hace 20 días
Otros usuarios se han interesado por estas ofertas
Cursos relacionados con Turismo
¿Cómo BUSCAR TRABAJO en Internet?
Visiten nuestras FANPAGES de ¿Cómo BUSCAR TRABAJO en Internet?: